OCZ have unveiled some new SLI approved DDR2 memory modules today, these being their "PC2-8500 NVIDIA SLI-Ready Modules". They operate at up to 1066MHz with rated timings of 4-5-5 and feature OCZ's platinum-mirrored XTC (Xtreme Thermal Convection) heatspreaders.
Sunnyvale, CA-October 3, 2006-OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today announced the next addition to OCZ's line of NVIDIA® certified Platinum DDR2 memory modules. The new PC2-8500 series is SLI certified ensuring ultimate breakthrough compatibility for advanced SLI platform performance.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/3080 Ti: more VRAM, way faster and CHEAPER?!
- NVIDIA multi-GPU checkerboard rendering appears in new GeForce drivers
- NVIDIA delays GTC announcement of Ampere GPU over COVID-19 coronavirus
- NVIDIA Ampere: GeForce RTX 3080 Ti is 40% faster than RTX 2080 Ti