OCZ have just kicked off their new 8GB "Mega-Kart" flash card, an ultra-slim USB 2.0 storage solution thin enough to keep in your wallet.
Sunnyvale, CA-October 22, 2006-OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today announced the Mega-Kart, a ultra-high capacity USB flash drive. With 8GBs of memory, the OCZ Mega-Kart series is the ultimate data storage solution for today's computer enthusiasts and business professionals on the go. The beauty of the new Mega-Kart series is the unparalleled, ultra-slim architecture that is thin enough to carry in a wallet.
The OCZ Mega-Kart is a dream-come-true for individuals who need to carry large quantities of data, including presentations, programs, films, and entire portfolios, yet don't want to lug around a laptop or bulky pocket drive. The Mega-Kart conveniently fits in the smallest places so it can always be handy to access your files and is large enough to never worry about being forced to delete files to add new ones.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds
- Flash: 150W USB-C power bank, powered by Tesla graphene batteries
- Xbox Series X SSD: DRAM-less PCIe 4.0 NVMe with up to 3.7GB/sec speeds
- PlayStation 5's first external SSD possibly teased
- Xbox Series X SSDs may use Phison flash controllers