A press release from Swiftech a couple days back supports the release of their new MCW-Ramcool VGA memory water-block, designed for NVIDIA"s current crop of GeForce cards.
For more info, head over to the product page on Swiftech's website.
Signal Hill, CA - Friday 29th, September 2006 - Swiftech today announced the release of the MCW-Ramcool VGA memory water-block for nVidia® GeForce graphics cards. "The design concept was to physically separate the memory cooling from the GPU cooling solution in order to get the best possible thermal joint and therefore superior overclocking performance; universal compatibility was also a must, so we had to invent a new type of fitting to allow for this and thus were born the patent pending "F" fittings, which I am sure will also have numerous applications in other fields; this was a creative challenge, but we are all quite proud of the result!" said Gabriel Rouchon, Swiftech's Chairman. These new products will be available thru Swiftech's reseller's network this month.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- PlayStation 5's cooling solution will make you quite happy, Cerny says
- Netflix considers switching from Intel to AMD EPYC in its datacenters
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds
- Project Scarlett to use proprietary SSD tech to supercharge speeds
- Phison and Enmotus reveal new MiDrive NVME SSDs