For those of you thinking of moving over to Core 2 Duo on the cheap, Biostar have a new cost-effective motherboard out that would fit the bill nicely, based on VIA's P4M890 + VT8237R+ chipset. Amongst support for processors running a 1066MHz FSB and x16 PCIe, this board also includes VIA's UniChrome Pro IGP which features the Chromotion CE video display engine.
For a complete listing of specs and further details on it, grab Biostar's official PR folks.
September-2006, Taipei Taiwan BIOSTAR Microtech Int'l Corp., a professional manufacturer of motherboards and one of the well-known INTEL platform solution provider, is offering one more choice for socket LGA 775 enthusiasts - P4M890-M7 PCI-E.
Bringing new levels of performance and functionality for mainstream desktop designs, the Biostar P4M890-M7 PCI-E is designed for the latest range of Intel® Core 2 Duo processors supporting the 1066MHz FSB and one high bandwidth PCI Express x16 port for optional connection to the latest high-end graphics card as well.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Next-gen Xbox Scarlett specs: 12TFLOPs, 16GB RAM, 3.5GHz Zen 2 CPU
- Apple's new Mac Pro costs over $50,000 with 1.5TB upgrade costing $25K
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021
- China trade tariffs won't directly raise PS5, Xbox Series X prices
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X