Now that the words spread on P965 based motherboards being CrossFire ready (providing they sport 2 residing x16 PCIe ports), GIGABYTE are confirming their own P965 variants (the GA-965P-DQ6, GA-965P-DS4 and GA-965G-DS4) are ready for CrossFire action, as per this press release.
Taipei, Taiwan, September 27, 2006 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and other computing hardware solutions, today announced support for ATI CrossFire dual graphics technology for their award-winning range of Intel® 965 motherboards including the GA-965P-DQ6, GA-965P-DS4 and GA-965G-DS4. Combined with support for the highly advanced Intel® Core2 Duo processor, the GIGABYTE 965 series of motherboards provide gamers with the highest performance, feature-rich platforms in the industry.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Cherry showcases new low-cost 'Viola' mechanical switches at CES 2020
- PlayStation 5's new DualShock 5 may be usable on PS4
- Imgur's new Melee app: the internet's treasure chest of gaming content
- GIGABYTE debuts new gaming monitors at CES: 1440p 165Hz, and more
- GIGABYTE's new gaming laptops rock 10th-Gen Core i9, GeForce RTX SUPER