ATI have just announced that they're the first to get Microsoft's WHQL stamp of approval on their Vista drivers.
The full press release can be located here.
MARKHAM, ONTARIO, Sep 26, 2006 (CCNMatthews via COMTEX News Network) -- Underlining the company's leadership in developing hardware and drivers to support Microsoft Corp.'s Windows Vista operating system, ATI Technologies Inc. (TSX:ATY)(NASDAQ:ATYT) today announced that its driver has been granted the graphics industry's first Windows Hardware Quality Lab (WHQL) certification for Windows Vista by Microsoft. WHQL certification sets a high bar for quality and reliability, and is considered essential by many business and home users.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- Everything you need to know about the horrific Tesla 'Autopilot' crash
- New GeForce 442.50 drivers are fully-tuned for Apex Legends: Season 4
- Techpowerup releases NVCleanstall, clean up your GPU driver install
- It's hard to get excited about Stadia's first-party games and studios
- US Senator criticizes Tesla 'Autopilot' feature, calls it 'misleading'