The Inquirer are giving everyone the heads up on a snazzy new 24" LCD from Benq dubbed the FP241W. This LCD boasts a native res of 1920x1200 and also support for HDMI.
According to BenQ, its marchitecture supports Full 1808p HD resolution and we cannot say we've heard about this one. The display also supports AMA Z marchitecture that should help you get rid of the ghost effects and the Senseye that will allow you a clear picture.
The product page for the FP241W is also up on Benq's website.
This is one of the few displays where you can place two A4-size papers on a display simultaneously. The display also supports TV feature called PIP - Picture in Picture - where you can playback content from two independent sources.
You can also adjust the screen angle and rotate the display. The display also has integrated USB ports and should be available shortly.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- BenQ's new monitor: DyAc+ tech for improved accuracy, less motion blur
- HDMI cable with RGB lighting for up to $200, because why not?
- Amazon's best Black Friday deals for Gaming Monitors
- Xbox Series X HDMI pass-through currently not supported
- Xbox Series X 12 TFLOP GPU confirmed, 4x Xbox One CPU and 8x GPU power