Designed for their C7 and Eden processor lineup, VIA have just unveiled the new CX700M digital media IGP chipset, a unified chipset which integrates graphics, audio, memory, storage, and HDTV support together; this platform ideal for use in a small form factor environment with reduced power consumption and easier cooling.
For full details, check out the press material on VIA's website.
Boston, MA, 26th September 2006 - VIA Technologies, Inc, a leading innovator and developer of silicon chip technologies and PC platform solutions, today introduced the VIA CX700M digital media IGP chipset for the VIA C7® and Eden® processor platforms.
Designed specifically for the embedded market, the VIA CX700M integrates premium graphics, audio, memory, storage, and HDTV support all in a single chip design. This unified design enables the creation of smaller form factor designs, reduced power consumption, and easier cooling, all of which opens the door for an expanded range of embedded solutions.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Call of Duty Warzone: F2P battle royale, 150 players, 80GB download
- PS5's boost mode is so powerful that some PS4 games can't handle it
- AMD Zen 3: 600-series chipset will have USB 4.0 support in late 2020
- Sony's PS5 talk wasn't enough--for next-gen, seeing is believing
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech