An announcement from ASUS today supports the release of the ir new M2R32-MVP motherboard, this based on ATI's CrossFire Xpress 3200/SB600 chipset for the AMD Socket AM2 platform.
For the full rundown on it grab ASUS's announcement here.
Sydney, Australia: 26 September, 2006 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS), the worldwide leader of motherboards, today introduced a new Al Lifestyle Series motherboard - the M2R32-MVP - providing dual-channel DDR2 support on AMD's latest AM2 processing platform to dramatically increase memory and overall system performance. Packed with innovative features, such as Noise Filter and O.C. Profile, the new motherboard is designed to power high-performance, reliable systems.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo 15: because one screen isn't enough for gaming
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- ASUS launches new GeForce GTX 1650 GDDR6 with 'space-grade lubricant'
- ASUS ProArt StudioBook Pro X: 17-inch laptop with Xeon CPU, Quadro GPU
- ASUS ROG Swift PG43UQ: 43.4-inch 4K 144Hz with DSC tech