ATI have just lifted the curtain on a new trio of Mobility Radeon GPUS, these being the Mobility Radeon X1700, Mobility Radeon X1450 and Mobility Radeon X1350. The X1700 sports 12 pixel shader processors and 4 vertex shader processors whilst the other two have 4 pixel shader processors and 2 vertex shader processors.
These are all still fabbed on ATI's 90nm process however its been said that the X1700 variant has been designed around strained silicon technology which apparently brings dramatically improved performance per watt. Interesting!
For full details, have a read of ATI's official press material here.
MARKHAM, ONTARIO, Sep 25, 2006 (CCNMatthews via COMTEX News Network) -- ATI Technologies Inc. (TSX:ATY)(NASDAQ:ATYT) has developed a family of notebook graphics to meet the complete needs of mobile professionals-from creating vivid presentations, to watching high definition videos to playing their favorite video game on their flight home. ATI's Mobility Radeon X1700®, Mobility Radeon® X1450 and Mobility Radeon® X1350 Balance performance with longer battery life to transform notebook PCs into high-powered mobile entertainment systems and Windows Vista*#153;-ready workstations.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- Google uses your location data to ensure you obey stay-at-home orders
- AMD Radeon 20.1.4 drivers are optimized for Warcraft III: Reforged
- AMD: Big Navi GPU to disrupt 4K gaming like Ryzen CPUs did to Intel
- 64GB Switch carts won't use 3D NAND, Game Cards use Macronix's XtraROM
- AMD Radeon Pro W5700: workstation Navi, 8GB GDDR6, 9 TFLOPs for $799