ECS have just released a new budget focused offering for the AMD AM2 platform in the ECS' GeForce6100SM-M. As the name says, this micro-ATX board is based on NVIDIA's current IGP equipped chipset with the residing GeForce 6100 GPU and nForce 405 MCP.
For full details, grab ECS's announcement here, and also check out this specs sheet.
Milton Keynes, England, 25th Sept, 2006 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), a leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, is releasing the GeForce6100SM-M motherboard with integrated NVIDIA GeForce® 6100 GPU and NVIDIA nForce® 405 MCP supporting AMD AM2 CPUs and delivering high quality 3D graphics and onboard VGA. The GeForce® 6100 GPU and NVIDIA nForce® 405 MCP is an innovative mix of north and south bridge chipsets on a single chip that represent a major achievement in integrated solutions. To consumers, this Micro ATX, RoHS compliant solution is a compact, highly expandable, best cost-per-performance Microsoft Vista® Premium motherboard ready to handle media PC computing needs right out of the box.
Last updated: Jun 16, 2020 at 04:29 pm CDT
- College student TikTok VFX reel attracts attention of ex-Disney CEO
- HyperX and Champion tease RGB hoodie, t-shirt, and even RGB slippers
- Sony goes all out with their first PS4 exclusive PC port
- The Medium dev: Xbox Series X CPU & GPU power lets devs 'go crazy'
- Cyberpunk 2077 wall-running parkour nuked from final game
- Sabrent USB 3.2 Rugged NVMe M.2 SSD Enclosure Review
- GIGABYTE G32QC Gaming Monitor Review: 32" 1440p 165Hz for under $400
- Linksys MX5 Velop AX Whole Home Wi-Fi 6 System Review
- Accell Driver-Less USB-C 4K Dock Station Review
- Samsung 870 QVO 4TB V-NAND SATA SSD Review
- Neon Noir Benchmarked: Crytek's Ray Tracing Benchmark Tool Tested
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooled Edition: How Does It Fair In 2020?
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury X: How Does It Stack Up In 2020 Against Navi?
- TweakTown's 2020 CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology
- A look at Dell CinemaStream powered by Smartbyte