ECS have just released a new budget focused offering for the AMD AM2 platform in the ECS' GeForce6100SM-M. As the name says, this micro-ATX board is based on NVIDIA's current IGP equipped chipset with the residing GeForce 6100 GPU and nForce 405 MCP.
Milton Keynes, England, 25th Sept, 2006 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), a leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, is releasing the GeForce6100SM-M motherboard with integrated NVIDIA GeForce® 6100 GPU and NVIDIA nForce® 405 MCP supporting AMD AM2 CPUs and delivering high quality 3D graphics and onboard VGA. The GeForce® 6100 GPU and NVIDIA nForce® 405 MCP is an innovative mix of north and south bridge chipsets on a single chip that represent a major achievement in integrated solutions. To consumers, this Micro ATX, RoHS compliant solution is a compact, highly expandable, best cost-per-performance Microsoft Vista® Premium motherboard ready to handle media PC computing needs right out of the box.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlefront II almost had entirely cosmetic lootboxes
- Cyberpunk 2077 should have online elements
- Battle Royale craze extends to... OFFICE CHAIRS
- Intel will wave goodbye to legacy BIOS support in 2020
- iMac Pro will feature A10 chip for always-on 'Hey Siri'
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ