A press release today from MSI Australia introduces two new motherboards utilizing Intel's P965 Express chipset for Core 2 Duo. Both the CrossFire ready "P965 Platinum" and "P965 Neo" have a recommended retail slapped on 'em of $269 and $189 AUD respectively, and you can get the full rundown on their feature-sets within the supporting PR here folks.
Sydney, Australia. September 25, 2006 - Micro Star International (MSI), a leader of motherboard manufacturers, formally launch their P965 series motherboards based on Intel P965 Express Chipset. The motherboards are featured with all functions of the new generation Intel platform, fully support the new generation Core 2 processor. They totally meet the high demanding requirements of the Intel platform. After launching the P965 Platinum, MSi is proud to annouce its industry leading support of ATI CrossFire technology. MSI not only declares continuous innovations on Intel chipsets, but also provide outstanding performance to all users.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard