Word from ASUS today has it that they've introduced their latest motherboard to the enthusiast market, this being the P5N32-SLI Premium/WiFi-AP which is based on NVIDIA's nForce 590 SLI Intel Edition chipset for Core2Duo.
To learn all about its feature-set check out the press release here folks.
Taipei, Taiwan, September 20, 2006 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS), the worldwide leader of motherboards, today introduced the P5N32-SLI premium/WiFi-AP, which leveraged Quad-SLI technology, Intel's Core2 Extreme support, and a third PCI Express x16 slot for Nvidia's upcoming Physics card to deliver superior gaming realism. Teamed with SupremeFX and DTS connect, P5N32-SLI Premium/WiFi-AP-powered systems provide gaming experiences that look, feel and sound real.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Billionaire on social media: 'quarantined' on $590 million superyacht
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- Intel multi-GPU tech: if done right, could hurt AMD and NVIDIA
- Steam's Black Friday sale is almost too good to be true
- Secretlab unveils new Overwatch-themed gaming chairs