A recent press release from publisher THQ Nordic has revealed the plans for the Darksiders III DLC's. Short descriptions have been provided for both the DLC's, they are called 'The Crucible' and 'Keepers of the Void'.
Players that picked up the Deluxe Edition for Darksiders III will be glad to know both of these DLC's are included within their package. The DLC's will be bringing players new playable areas that feature new challenges, objectives, puzzles and enemies. The Crucible: "Fury's presence has been requested by a strange entity wishing to test her skills in battle. Never one to back down from a challenge, Fury accepts the invitation and gains access to a location known only as the Crucible. Here Fury will fight wave after wave of enemies, competing for a chance to unlock new rewards and items."
Keepers of the Void: "On a quest from Vulgrim, Fury must travel into the Serpent Holes to remove an ancient threat that resides there. The Serpent Holes are riddled with new puzzles and enemies eager to test Fury's abilities. If Fury prevails, she will unlock all new weapon from the Hollows, as well as the biggest prize of them all: The Abyssal Armor." Darksiders III is planned for release on November 27th for the PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One. For further information regarding the coming title, visit the official Darksiders III website here.
Last updated: Oct 16, 2018 at 06:11 am CDT
- Darksiders Genesis adds a touch of refreshing comedy, December 5 debut
- Corsair's new VOID ELITE and HS PRO headsets rock Discord-ready mic
- Darksiders Genesis is only 15GB, official PC requirements announced
- Darksiders Genesis' main character Strife splashes blood on his boots
- Steam's Black Friday sale is almost too good to be true
- > NEXT STORY: Dying Light 2 will jump in with more parkour based combat
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Samsung's foldable phone doubles as a tablet in your pocket