ASUS have intro'd their new "Silent Square" CPU cooling solution today designed to suit all platforms. It sports double sided fins and 5 copper heatpipes for cooling efficiency, as well as ASUS's fan speed control kit which fits snuggly into a 3.5" drive bay.
For full details on it, grab ASUS's announcement.
Sydney, Australia September 20th, 2006 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS) today announce the arrival of the Silent Square Pro CPU cooler with double sided fins and five copper heat pipes, delivering high-performance heat dissipation for dual-core processors from both AMD® and Intel®. Its superior cooling performance rivals those of water cooling systems.
The Silent Square Pro supports the latest Intel® Core2 series, Pentium D Dual-Core CPU, Intel Pentium 4 LGA775 and Socket 478 processors as well as AMD's Socket AM2/940/939/754, AthlonTM 64-FX, Athlon and SempronTM to provide an effective thermal solution for even the most powerful processing platforms.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- Xbox Series X SSD is revolutionary, changes Xbox gaming forever
- PlayStation 5's cooling solution will make you quite happy, Cerny says
- Xbox Series X 4K 60FPS made possible by Zen 2 CPU, says 3D Realms dev
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo 15: because one screen isn't enough for gaming
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000