Also sourced via the lads at HKEPC today, Intel will release several "low-voltage" Merom processors come Jan 2k7. These will include the Core 2 Duo L7200 and L7400 at 1.33GHz and 1.5GHz respectively, but the most notable aspect of them is a TDP of just 17W, almost half that of the normal models.
Core 2 Duo L7200 and L7400 are 1.33 GHz and 1.5 GHz models, which have 4MB L2 cache and 667MHz FSB. They are packaged in Socket M interface and support Napa Refresh platform. Its TDP are only 17W, almost a half of the normal models. The price will be $284 and $316 respectively.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- Dare to enter our 'Maleficent: Mistress of Evil' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Xbox studio using AI to upscale low-res textures in real-time
- Xbox One, PS4 sales plummet because of Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5
- Silicon Lottery has all-core 5.2GHz Core i9-9900KS chips for $1200
- New Switch Pro isn't coming in 2020, Nintendo says