Rewritten under the "Zogis" branding, The Inquirer have discovered that ATI's partner "Power Color" in the U.S. are starting to produce NVIDIA based graphics cards.
NVIDIA made a nice mess with the 7900 GS and 7950 GT press release. First it accused Sapphire of manufacturing its cards, then it included second largest ATI's partner Power Color in the press release. Both companies have disappeared from the press release but now Nvidia only left out an interesting player called Zogis. This is definitely newcomer to Nvidia's partner list.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- USA has the most CCTV cameras per person than anywhere in the world
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/3080 Ti: more VRAM, way faster and CHEAPER?!
- PlayStation 5's cooling solution will make you quite happy, Cerny says
- NVIDIA delays GTC announcement of Ampere GPU over COVID-19 coronavirus