Overclocking guru Kinc of Nordic Hardware has reached yet another milestone, this time with 3DMark06 as he manages a massive score of 16,000 points using a couple of ATI cards in CrossFire config, and one of them being an older X1900XTX at that!
The hunt for more and better overclocking results is constantly on here at NH and Kinc has now taken another big step with ATI's latest graphics card. Kinc has finally made it past 16,000 points with 3Dmark06. A result that no other ATI system has been even close to. The new ATI record is at 16 016 points and was set during anything but ideal circumstances. First of all, ATI's Radeon X1950 Crossfire card is paired with an older Radeon X1900 XTX which clearly limits the performance. At the same time the cooling of the system has not been optimized for the conditions.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- PlayStation game demos are coming back with Sony's ambitious new plan
- AMD's new Ryzen Threadripper 3970X overclocked to 5.72GHz on LN2
- New study: 162 million IQ points have been stolen from US children
- Folding@Home hits ExaFLOP: one quintillion plus operations per second
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare data mining finds 38 new maps, 23 modes