Abit are keeping the budget conscious peeps happy with the launch of their new "NF-M2 nView" motherboard, an AMD Socket AM2 based board running NVIDIA's GeForce 6150 integrated graphics and nForce 430 core logic combo.
Some of the board highlights are the inclusion of a DVI display port, heat-pipe based chipset cooling, and four 300MB/s S-ATA ports.
For full details, head over to this section of Abit's website folks.
September 07, 2006 - abit is expanding their digital home series into AMD processor supported platforms with the nVidia® GeForce®6150/nForce430 chipset based NF-M2 nView motherboard. 7.1 channel high definition audio and powerful integrated GeForce®6150 onboard graphics with a DVI-connector for digital high definition graphics output are the ideal basis for a cost-effective home theater multimedia system.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Intel's next-gen 38C/76T and 48C/96T chips coming in 2020
- AMD's new sTRX4 socket: future-proof, supports 64C/128T on desktop
- Intel LGA 4677 server socket teased with PCIe 5.0 support
- Intel Core i9-10900K: 10C/20T CPU + Z490 platform drops in April 2020
- New Threadripper not as backwards compatible as AMD initially hoped