NVIDIA have made an announcement today highlighting ASUS's decision to use the new "GeForce Go 7700" GPU in their ASUS A8Js "Thin-and-Light" notebook. The GeForce Go 7700 is the first 80nm mobile graphics chip from NVIDIA and sports 512MBs of memory and 12 pixel pipelines.
For all the details, check out the official PR over at NVIDIA's press room.
SANTA CLARA, CA-September 13, 2006-NVIDIA Corporation (Nasdaq: NVDA) today announced that ASUS has selected the new NVIDIA GeForce Go 7700 graphics processing unit to create the graphically powerful, thin-and-light A8Js notebook. The new GeForce GPU delivers 50% more pixel bandwidth than the NVIDIA GPU used previously in the ASUS A8 seriesi, ushering in new levels of graphics performance and video quality for small compact notebooks such as the new ASUS A8Js.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- Researchers manipulate light through matter revealing intelligence
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/3080 Ti: more VRAM, way faster and CHEAPER?!
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14: AMD Ryzen 4000 CPU + NVIDIA GeForce RTX GPU
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X