After taking a break from the graphics card market for a number of years, Diamond Multimedia are back in full swing once again, and today have introduced three new additions to their already expanding "Viper" series of ATI graphics cards. These each based on the X1950 Crossfire, X1950 XTX and X1950 Pro.
Details in the press release here.
(Chatsworth, CA)--Diamond Multimedia (www.diamondmm.com), a leading manufacturer of PC graphics cards, sound cards and communications products, will begin shipping three new versions of its popular Viper video card line on September 14, including the X1950 CrossFire & X1950XTX in PCI-E models along with the X1950PRO available in an AGP version.
The X1950 cards represent the pinnacle of achievement in a wide-ranging series of high-performance graphics cards produced by Diamond and featuring the powerful ATI Radeon® chip that outperforms any other single or dual-slot solutions. These cards have tested memory speeds of 450MHz faster than the last generation of X1900 cards, proving to be the fastest graphics card on the market with blazing clock speed and unrivaled video quality to provide the most immersive experience available.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- Xbox Series X SSD was custom built by Microsoft for speed, flexibility