Out with the old and in with the new, Apple have just lifted the curtain on their new top to bottom lineup of iPods which include the full blown iPod (with 60% brighter display, increased battery life, and choice of a larger capacity 80GB model), as well as a new Nano and Shuffle on the way.
Apple today announced a new refresh to its line of iPods that include the iPod, the Nano, and the Shuffle. The new iPod will have a 60-percent brighter screen and have an increased video playback time of 3.5 hours, which is roughly 1.5 hours more than the current iPod. Apple will also be releasing a bigger capacity iPod that sports an internal 80GB hard drive that can play video for 6.5 hours.
The iPod Nano will also receive a refresh. Apple today announced that the iPod Nano will now be all aluminum and available in various colors. Currently, the iPod Nano is made of plastic and was previously reported to be easily scratched. Available colors for the new iPod Nano are green, silver, black, blue and pink. Apple will be making the new iPod Nano in three flavors: 2GB, 4GB and 8GB. The 2GB iPod Nano will only be available in silver color.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- iPod father: The first iPod was designed and released in the same year
- Xbox Series X 12 TFLOP GPU confirmed, 4x Xbox One CPU and 8x GPU power
- Apple could acquire Disney because of coronavirus COVID-19
- Pixel 4 can't stay at 90Hz if screen brightness drops below 75%
- Black Shark 3 gaming phone: 90Hz display, 12GB RAM, liquid cooling, 5G