AC Ryan have just given us the heads up on their new UDrive, a handy device which allows one to connect up their SATA & IDE based HDDs externally by means of USB 2.0. For those of you switching hdds on a frequent basis, i'm sure this gadget will very much come in handy!
So you've got a bunch of harddisks? And getting more harddisks? Or you work / live in a techbench type environment... the UDrive is the thing to have. AC Ryan UDrive is the fastest way hook up a harddisk to the USB without opening up your casing. No screwdriver needed, no fuss with installation, no need to open up your computer casing, simply plug in and done!
Any and every drive ... be it 2.5" harddisk, 3.5" harddisk, 5.25" optical drive, IDE or SATA/SATA2, the UDrive does them all! You'll even get a AC/DC power adaptor that provides power through a Molex connector - pretty handy for powering up all kinds of computer internal devices.
Checking out if a friend's drive is still working? Need to quickly connect a spare DVDRW drive to a notebook?
UDrive is the must have drive tool for all techies.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- Ryan Reynolds' cameo of himself is one of the best cameos of all time
- Save Outlook: Five Ways to Recover Email from Error 0x8004010F
- 'Free Guy' trailer shows Ryan Reynolds in Grand Theft Auto-style movie
- PlayStation 5's biggest features have yet to be announced, Sony says
- PlayStation 5 backward compatibility should support every PS4 game