News from ECS today has it that they've launched whats called the "ECS Green Competitive Advantage and Quality Plan" by implementing innovative green product designs, "non-toxic" manufacturing processes and component control.
Details in the press material here folks.
Under this plan, ECS has established four "non-toxic" control processes which include non-toxic suppliers, non-toxic raw materials, non-toxic manufacturing and non-toxic products. ECS will obtain IECQ QC080000 certification in November 2006 to go together with three other EU-wide environmental regulations that include Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE), RoHS Compliance and the eco-design requirements for Energy-Using Products (EuP).
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Court stops work on Tesla's 'Gigafactory' over environmental threats
- Call of Duty Warzone: F2P battle royale, 150 players, 80GB download
- Scientists create bendable concrete, 400x more bendable than concrete
- Earth's solar system position plays a major role in climate change
- Voyager 2 was glitched out, but it's alive and recording data again