OCZ have just kicked off yet another series of DDR2 based memory modules, these being the PC2-6400 Platinum DFI Special Edition capable of a 1T command rate at their stamped speed, and with timings of 4-4-4 to boot. These modules are tweaked for optimal performance on the AMD AM2 based DFI NF590 SLI-M2R motherboard.
Sunnyvale, CA-September 11, 2006-OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today announced the PC2-6400 Platinum DFI Special Edition, a new series of modules optimized for 1T memory command rate on the new DFI NF590 SLI-M2R motherboard. With the aim of delivering enthusiasts a different method of attaining high-speed performance results, OCZ developed the industry's first dedicated 1T DDR2 module for AMD AM2 CPUs thanks to the aid of the leading-edge DFI 590.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Xbox Series X games are 'unlike anything you've ever seen before'
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K