NVIDIA have announced today that their GoForce mobile GPUs are now powering some of the world's first mobile TV production roll-outs.
Full details over at NV's press room.
DVB-H, or Digital Video Broadcasting for handheld devices, delivers digital broadcast quality TV to your mobile phone. NVIDIA GoForce handheld GPUs provide hardware acceleration for Mobile TV, delivering higher quality visuals than devices using only software, and with less drain on the battery thanks to innovative power saving technologies employed by the GPU.
The first of these devices to launch were the Samsung P910 and P920 in Italy, and soon to be available in the US is the Forseer device, designed and manufactured by HTC, and coming to market with Modeo, a subsidiary of Crown Castle International.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- Next-gen Splinter Cell game could be revealed at The Game Awards 2019
- Did Ubisoft tease a new Splinter Cell game?
- Guerrilla dev: PS3's Cell CPU is by far stronger than new Intel CPUs
- Intel bring next level QLC performance and endurance with the 665P SSD
- Japan drops ban on human-animal hybrids, lab production greenlit