Word from Foxconn has it today that they're venturing into the graphics card market with a top to bottom lineup of NVIDIA based graphics cards, these all being GeForce 7 series cards for the enthusiast, performance, mainstream and value target segments.
Shenzhen, China, Sep 6th, 2006 - FOXCONN, the global leader in the design and manufacture of computer, communications and consumer electronic components, today announced its complete line-up of PCI-Express graphics cards based around the acclaimed architecture of the NVIDIA GeForce 7 Series GPUs. This comprehensive range of RoHS compliant, high-performance graphics cards caters to a broad range of market segments, from enthusiasts and professional users, to mainstream and entry-level users.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- TSMC pumps $25 billion into 5nm node, expected in 2020
- TSMC ramps 7nm production: new GPUs, AI, crypto chips coming
- Yawn: Intel Z390 chipset rumored to be rebadged Z370
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 1000 rumors: 16GB RAM in a smartphone
- Pre-order Super Smash Bros. Ultimate/GameCube Controller now
- AMD Vega 56 not being detected by Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4 motherboard
- win 7 with gigbyte mobo/network only getting 10% of bandwidth
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 and Ryzen 5 2600 Review
- Best SSD For Gaming: Over 120 SSDs Tested!
- Vampyr Review: Bloody Rare
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit