OCZ have just whipped up some ATI CrossFire certified memory modules, these being PC2-5400 parts with exclusively designed ATI labelled heatspreaders for added bling.
Tested and qualified under ATI's renowned certification program, the PC2-5400 CrossFire series not only meets a high standard of quality, but guarantees superior compatibly with CrossFire technology. Combined with ATI's esteemed CrossFire platform, the OCZ PC2-5400 certified series delivers a stunning visual experience and high performance for gamers. ATI enthusiasts and system builders will love the customized look of the new PC2-5400 line; these modules are cooled with an exclusive ATI special XTC (Xtreme Thermal Convection) heatspreader displaying ATI's "Certified" logo.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech
- Samsung's new QLED 8K TV: one of the first certified by 8K Association
- Xbox Series X may support CFExpress memory cards
- Xbox Series X SSDs may use Phison flash controllers
- Full Xbox Series X specs: 3.8GHz Zen 2 CPU, 16GB GDDR6, 52CU Navi GPU