As many of you across the globe have probably heard recently, one of our biggest aussie icons "Steve Irwin" was killed whilst filming an underwater documentary on the great barrier reef, this by a stingray of all things which is kind of ironic given he's been wrestling with very large crocs for much of his life.
As though this huge loss wasn't enough for us to deal with already, breaking news has just come in that another big aussie name has been involved in a fatal accident whilst participating in a rally in Perth earlier today, none other then racing legend Peter Brock.
Australian motor sport legend Peter Brock has been killed in a rally crash in Western Australia.
WA police have confirmed that a car competing in the Targa West rally crashed into a tree at Gidgegannup, north of Perth, killing Brock and injuring his co-driver Mick Hone.
The Targa West takes place over four days and is divided into two categories, competition and challenge, the latter catering for relatively standard specification road cars.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Battlefield V Chapter 6: Into the Jungle trailer released
- Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak could be US 'patient zero' for COVID-19
- Razer CEO threatened and abused staff, wanted to be 'Asian Steve Jobs'
- Canadian musician Neil Young calls Apple MacBook Pro 'a piece of crap'
- iPod father: The first iPod was designed and released in the same year