NV partner GALAXY have just added two more NVIDIA cards to their lineup, these both based on the newly released 7900GS with a 540MHz core and 1500MHz DDR3 memory. Each card differs only in the cooling solution used, with choice for either a ZALMAN or Cooler Master heatsink/fan.
Grab GALAXY's press release here for further details.
This newest VGA accelerator based on nVidia 7xxx family chipset is a great connector between mid-range and high-end cards. For a reasonable money you can get a card which is equipped in all latest features, that a VGA can have at the moment. One more time Galaxy managed to create a unique card, far from being a reference board. It's easy to recognize Galaxy by a blue PCB, and a fancy cooling solution.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Note 20+, Note 20 Ultra renders teased
- Samsung Galaxy Z: new foldable phone folds into 'Z' shape
- Our first 'official' photo of Samsung's new Galaxy S20, Galaxy Buds+
- This is our first look at Samsung's new Galaxy Note 20 smartphone
- Galaxy Fold 2 specs: 108MP camera, next-gen Snapdragon 865 and 5G tech
- Experts say coronavirus could force large scale 'internet rationing'
- Here's the important early warning sign of coronavirus COVID-19
- Doom Eternal's photo mode makes for epic screenshot captures
- Exploring Doom Eternal's hidden noclip mode
- If you break your Switch during quarantine, Nintendo won't repair it
- SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wireless Gaming Headset Review
- ASUS TUF Gaming VG279QM: 1080p 280Hz IPS Gaming Monitor Review
- Doom Eternal Review: Hellrazer
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3733 32GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- ASUS Radeon RX 5500 XT DUAL OC Graphics Card Review
- Half-Life: Alyx Buyers Guide: PC Hardware & VR Headset Recommendations
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood Benchmarked: GeForce & Radeon Battle It Out
- GIGABYTE AMD X570 Aorus Motherboard VRM Guide
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood Benchmarked: NVIDIA DLSS & Ray Tracing Tested
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Smartphones: Everything You Need To Know