NV partner GALAXY have just added two more NVIDIA cards to their lineup, these both based on the newly released 7900GS with a 540MHz core and 1500MHz DDR3 memory. Each card differs only in the cooling solution used, with choice for either a ZALMAN or Cooler Master heatsink/fan.
Grab GALAXY's press release here for further details.
This newest VGA accelerator based on nVidia 7xxx family chipset is a great connector between mid-range and high-end cards. For a reasonable money you can get a card which is equipped in all latest features, that a VGA can have at the moment. One more time Galaxy managed to create a unique card, far from being a reference board. It's easy to recognize Galaxy by a blue PCB, and a fancy cooling solution.
Latest News Posts
- Stardew Valley is a massive success with 10 million copies sold
- Modern Warfare made $78.8 million in monetization in one month
- Hideo Kojima reiterates multi-game transmedia focus
- Resogun dev Housemarque to reveal big new AAA game in 2020
- New Everquest game is in development under fresh studio
- Razer Ripsaw HD Review: Streaming and Gameplay Capture Made Easy
- AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT 'Review': The Most Troubled Launch Ever?
- TerraMaster F5-422 Five-Bay NAS Review
- unable to get my ASUS M32 to boot from dvd, cd or usb
- NZXT Announces the C Series Line of ATX PSUs
- NZXT Announces the RGB & Fan Controller
- Samsung Releases Portable SSD T7 Touch - the New Standard in Speed and Security for External Storage Devices
- MUSHKIN TO UNVEIL LATEST 2020 PRODUCT LINES AT CES
- Phison Demonstrates 4-Bits Per Cell QLC SSDs with PCIe Gen 4x4 and SATA Mainstream Performance