As mentioned last week, Corsair have just introduced some pretty mean DDR2 modules in the new XMS2 DOMINATOR series, with their top most offering weighing in with specs of 1111MHz 4-4-4-12-2T @ 2.4V, and a very unique heatsink/*fan* design. The lucky lads at Hexus have scored some to play with on an ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe (nForce 590 SLI), reporting back with overclocking results and much more to see if the hefty price tag on these is warranted.
On Monday evening of last week, Corsair briefed us on its newest memory modules. Word of these had slipped out a little earlier than initially intended, but Corsair shifted things up a gear to get the press up to speed on this exciting new product and what benefits Corsair claimed these modules brought to the table.
Immediately after that briefing, we brought you the details on Dominator, which introduces faster than ever memory clocks and new cooling. Sufficient to say we were eager to get our hands on some Dominator modules and have a play for ourselves.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- Cyber Weekend deals on Corsair products at Amazon - top deals here!
- Corsair unveils suped-up Corsair ONE and Corsair ONE PRO gaming PCs
- Corsair's new VOID ELITE and HS PRO headsets rock Discord-ready mic
- Corsair's new Vengeance PC is all AMD, baby!
- Big O combines PC, PS4, or Xbox in one box, on sale now