I'm sure most anyone would be pleased to have one of these powering their rig, ENERMAX down-under have just officially intro'd their new GALAXY series 1000W power supply which boasts some pretty insane specs such as 5 seperate 12V rails, triple quad support (quad core/cpu/gpu systems) and much more.
Learn all about it by grabbing the official press material here, and also clicking on the thumbnail images below folks.
Sydney, Australia. - September 4 2006 Enermax Technology Corporation (Enermax) is proud to announce GALAXY, the long awaited high-end 1000watt PSU series.
After showing the world's first 1000W class PSU prototype in August 2005 at Games Convention show in Germany, the world wondered, why it has not been released ever since. The reason was a redesign to newest technology. While all other manufacturers have released since only ordinary 1000W class PSU's with normal 4 rail technology, ENERMAX decided to design a PSU, which would be able to power 2007 & 2008 server systems to give customers the utmost benefit possible.
Last updated: Jun 16, 2020 at 04:29 pm CDT
- Death Stranding with NVIDIA DLSS 2.0: GeForce RTX 2060 runs 4K 60FPS
- Death Stranding launches on PC without ray tracing, PS5 version later
- Here's how you can get Watch Dogs 2 for free on the PC
- Thermaltake's new M900 XXL RGB Mouse Pad takes up your entire desk
- New Assassin's Creed Valhalla info: Insta-kills, no character levels
- OWC Mercury Extreme Pro 6G 4TB SATA SSD Review
- OWC Mercury Electra 6G 2TB SATA SSD Review
- HP P500 1TB Portable SSD Review
- OWC Mercury Extreme Pro 6G 2TB SATA SSD Review
- Phanteks Eclipse P500A Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Neon Noir Benchmarked: Crytek's Ray Tracing Benchmark Tool Tested
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooled Edition: How Does It Fair In 2020?
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury X: How Does It Stack Up In 2020 Against Navi?
- TweakTown's 2020 CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology
- A look at Dell CinemaStream powered by Smartbyte