I'm sure most anyone would be pleased to have one of these powering their rig, ENERMAX down-under have just officially intro'd their new GALAXY series 1000W power supply which boasts some pretty insane specs such as 5 seperate 12V rails, triple quad support (quad core/cpu/gpu systems) and much more.
Learn all about it by grabbing the official press material here, and also clicking on the thumbnail images below folks.
Sydney, Australia. - September 4 2006 Enermax Technology Corporation (Enermax) is proud to announce GALAXY, the long awaited high-end 1000watt PSU series.
After showing the world's first 1000W class PSU prototype in August 2005 at Games Convention show in Germany, the world wondered, why it has not been released ever since. The reason was a redesign to newest technology. While all other manufacturers have released since only ordinary 1000W class PSU's with normal 4 rail technology, ENERMAX decided to design a PSU, which would be able to power 2007 & 2008 server systems to give customers the utmost benefit possible.
- >> NEXT STORY: Logitech Redefines PC Speakers with Z-10 2.0 Speaker System
- << PREVIOUS STORY: NVIDIA Releases New ForceWare 91.47 Drivers
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's games are changing big time, creative teams overhauled
- Crunch is inevitable for huge games like Cyberpunk 2077
- Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra full specs leaked
- Android 11 caught running on Pixel 4 on Geekbench
- AMD CEO Dr. Lisa Su confirms we'll see 'Big Navi' in 2020
- Reeven Justice II CPU Cooler Review
- X570 BIOS Feature request or Help Request
- My RAM can't be OC'ed at all
- TEAM T-Force DARK Z Alpha DDR4-4000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Can I use my 990FXA-UD5 R5 with windows 10
- Samsung Releases Portable SSD T7 Touch - the New Standard in Speed and Security for External Storage Devices
- MUSHKIN TO UNVEIL LATEST 2020 PRODUCT LINES AT CES
- Phison Demonstrates 4-Bits Per Cell QLC SSDs with PCIe Gen 4x4 and SATA Mainstream Performance
- Micron Announces Next-Generation Crucial Ballistix Gaming Memory
- Phison and Enmotus Demonstrate QLC Enhancing Technology