I'm sure most anyone would be pleased to have one of these powering their rig, ENERMAX down-under have just officially intro'd their new GALAXY series 1000W power supply which boasts some pretty insane specs such as 5 seperate 12V rails, triple quad support (quad core/cpu/gpu systems) and much more.
Learn all about it by grabbing the official press material here, and also clicking on the thumbnail images below folks.
Sydney, Australia. - September 4 2006 Enermax Technology Corporation (Enermax) is proud to announce GALAXY, the long awaited high-end 1000watt PSU series.
After showing the world's first 1000W class PSU prototype in August 2005 at Games Convention show in Germany, the world wondered, why it has not been released ever since. The reason was a redesign to newest technology. While all other manufacturers have released since only ordinary 1000W class PSU's with normal 4 rail technology, ENERMAX decided to design a PSU, which would be able to power 2007 & 2008 server systems to give customers the utmost benefit possible.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Voyager 2 officially reaches interstellar space & sends message back
- Friends reunion is official, will debut on HBO Max
- Raijintek intros Samos water block for AMD Radeon RX 5700 series cards
- Marvel goes full woke, intros new characters Snowflake and Safespace
- FSP shocks at CES 2020 with an extreme dual system chassis, the CMT710
- NieR Replicant comes to West for first time as new remastered version
- Detect coronavirus COVID-19 in 5 minutes with this home testing kit
- US officials using mobile ad location data to track COVID-19 spread
- Facebook Live gets some new upgrades thanks to COVID-19 coronavirus
- Lyft refers drivers to Amazon jobs, over coronavirus stopping riders
- Corsair A500 High Performance Dual Fan CPU Air Cooler Review
- SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wireless Gaming Headset Review
- ASUS TUF Gaming VG279QM: 1080p 280Hz IPS Gaming Monitor Review
- Doom Eternal Review: Hellrazer
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3733 32GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Half-Life: Alyx Buyers Guide: PC Hardware & VR Headset Recommendations
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood Benchmarked: GeForce & Radeon Battle It Out
- GIGABYTE AMD X570 Aorus Motherboard VRM Guide
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood Benchmarked: NVIDIA DLSS & Ray Tracing Tested
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Smartphones: Everything You Need To Know