NVIDIA have just updated their ForceWare driver suite to 91.47, adding support for the new GeForce 7600 GS AGP and 7100 GS products as well as your usual array of bug fixes, enhancements and the like.
The lads at HKEPC have also been quick to discover that when pairing these new drivers up with a GeForce 6200TC based graphics card, it unlocks the ability to make use of their Transparency Anti-Aliasing feature.
When we are happy to hear that IntelliSample 4.0 & SLi are both supported in NVIDIA GeForce 7100GS, the latest NV44 based product that is distinguished from GeForce 6200TC and GeForce 6500, NVIDIA give another surprise to us.
There is a report from manufacturer on testing Forceware 91.47 WHQL that Transparency Anti-Aliasing is now supported not only by the latest GeForce 7100GS, but also Geforce 6200TC, seems that Transparency Anti-Aliasing is now enabled for NV44 family. Perhaps SLi is the unique function for GeForce 7100GS to distinguish from GeForce 6200TC.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- NVIDIA GeForce 440.97 drivers are optimized for COD: Modern Warfare
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- New GeForce drivers ready for Detroit: Become Human, MechWarrior 5
- GeForce 441.20 drivers are ready for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- GeForce 441.08 drivers out: supports GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER and more