As discovered by HKEPC recently, GIGABYTE have kindly added the ability to overclock the integrated graphics processor on their NVIDIA GeForce 6100 based M55Plus S3 Rev 1.2 motherboard, this by means of updating to the latest F5 BIOS which results in an adjustable "VGA Core Clock" function added to the MB Intelligent Tweaker section in the BIOS.
Who say NVIDIA IGP MB has no ability to overclock the graphic? Gigabyte does. Experienced a full search in the market, it's found that Gigabyte is the only manufacturer to provide IGP overclocking setting in its products. Gigabyte announced recently that they would provide a Robust Graphics Booster enabled BIOS upgrade to some of the NVIDIA IGP product, providing an easy way to boost the graphic, no cracking is need anymore.
The Robust Graphics Booster is now available in M55Plus S3 Rev 1.2 (nVidia Geforce 6100) since the F5 version of BIOS. User has to press Ctrl + F1 in the BIOS menu to have the hided MB Intelligent Tweaker (M.I.T) submenu. In this menu, when Robust Graphics Booster is enabled, there is another VGA Core Clock option for users to modify the default clock speed for VGA, from +1% to +50%.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- GIGABYTE debuts new gaming monitors at CES: 1440p 165Hz, and more
- ASRock unveils new TRX40 motherboards for AMD's new Ryzen Threadripper
- GIGABYTE's new gaming laptops rock 10th-Gen Core i9, GeForce RTX SUPER
- GIGABYTE launches EAGLE series GeForce graphics cards
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000