Several new Core2Duo equipped notebooks are about to hit the market from ASUS, with news thus far of the following models :-
ASUS A8JP - 14.1" with widescreen LCD display, RRP is $2,499 AUD
ASUS A6JC - 15.4" with widescreen and webcam, perfect for digital entertainment. Also very cost effective. RRP is $2,299 AUD
ASUS F3JM - 15.4" with widescreen LCD and webcam, perfect for gaming experiences. RRP is $2,799 AUD
Grab this press material for further info.
Sydney, Australia; 1 September; ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS), a leading provider of high-performance notebook computers, today announced that the company's complete notebook line is Intelâ CoreÔ 2 Duo ready. The notebook series based on Intel's new mobile computing platform delivers increased performance for multitasking with longer battery supply and extensive wireless connection.
"ASUS is always committed to bring customers the most advanced technologies and we are excited about Intel's latest Core 2 Duo mobile computing platform," said Tony Chen, General Manager of ASUS Notebook Business. "The 64-bit platform with breakthrough mobile performance, dynamic power coordination and outstanding wireless connectivity will enable our products to provide users with an enhanced digital life enjoyment."
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- LG's new 2020 Gram laptops pack 10th-gen Intel CPUs, new Wi-Fi tech
- ASUS ProArt StudioBook Pro X: 17-inch laptop with Xeon CPU, Quadro GPU
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- Acer teases new ConceptD 7 Ezel laptop at CES 2020
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14: AMD Ryzen 4000 CPU + NVIDIA GeForce RTX GPU