Shuttle have just added a snazzy new XPC to their lineup, this being the Core2Duo ready P23700 based on Intel's 975X chipset with CrossFire support.
For all the details on it, head over to this section on Shuttle's website.
When it comes to raw power the P2 3700 has plenty of horsepower for all computing tasks. Whether you demand 3D power for the latest games or processing power for creating home videos and image editing, the P2 3700 will surely deliver. If you demand multitasking power to run multiple applications simultaneously than the P2 3700 has all the power you'll ever you'll ever need at the click of a button.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Silent Hill.com domain up for sale, but Konami abandoned it long ago
- Sony funding two new Silent Hill games: A reboot & Silent Hills remake
- Rumor: Sony wants to buy Metal Gear Solid, but Konami unlikely to sell
- New Silent Hill games possibly in development at Konami
- Silent Hill is back...as a slot machine (yes really)