Although this is no doubt out of most people's reach, I dont recall dreaming to be a crime. TGDaily have posted up details a short time ago of a *MONSTER* triple-monitor LCD display by a company named "Seamless Display". They call it the Radius320 and the best part about it is that they've worked out a way to virtually eliminate the seam lines between each of the three displays giving a clean uninterrupted ultra-wide picture in all its glory.
At 16k however, I dont think this beast will make its way onto too many people's desks somehow.
Seamless Display says the seam lines are eliminated by placing a lens in front of each panel to stretch out the borders. The stretched borders make a clear and uninterrupted picture, according to Seamless, and only leave a faint "shadow of a line".
The display measures 50" diagonally and has a 350 cd/m brightness along with a 500 to 1 contrast ratio. The response time at 16 ms is not that great compared to modern LCD monitors designed for gaming. Buyers will need a graphics card that can handle three DVI inputs.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- PS5's SSD is 'exceptionally powerful,' may beat Xbox Series X speeds
- Diablo IV is online-only, can't be played offline
- Samsung Galaxy S20 family revealed: 120Hz screens, 5G, so much more
- PS5, Project Scarlett may use Samsung's 6th gen V-NAND NVMe SSDs
- Project Scarlett to use proprietary SSD tech to supercharge speeds