Now that the curtain's been lifted on NVIDIA's latest entry level offering in the 512MB 7100GS, partners are announcing their own variants of these cards. So far i've spotted both Palit and Inno3D to have introduced 7100GS based models today.
Palit Microsystems, Inc, the leading graphics card manufacturer, today launches Palit 7100GS TurboCacheTM 512MB Supporting. Palit 7100GS is supporting up to 512MB when the system memory is 1GB, which will be suited for entry players who want to experience beyond gaming performance.
Among the several new coming chipset models from NVIDIA, Palit is ready to release GeForce® 7950GT, GeForce®7900GS and GeForce®7100GS. Now Palit is introducing new entry level graphics card: Palit 7100GS PCIE with128MB and 256MB DDR2 memory for PC users. Both of 7100GS on-board 128MB and 256MB memory with TurboCache technology can share the system memory and fully support to 512MB effective memory.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- INNO3D launches its GeForce GTX 1650 GDDR6 TWIN X2 OC graphics card
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- Xbox Series X may support CFExpress memory cards
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/3080 Ti: more VRAM, way faster and CHEAPER?!
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs