A new lineup of mini-PC cases have just entered the market from ASUS, with a press release highlighting the birth of their new mATX based "TS-6 Series". These cases come as two seperate models (with a range of colours to choose from), with both the TS-63 and TS-6A differing only as far as appearance goes.
Check out the announcement here for full details.
Taipei, Taiwan; August 28, 2006 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS) today introduced t he TS-6 chassis series, which is stylishly designed for mini-PCs yet still offers ample interior space for the most advanced specifications and efficient heat dissipation. The innovative and slim design accommodates the latest must-have features, and permits both vertical and horizontal placements, providing the flexibility to fit in both offices and homes.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- Xbox Series X SSD was custom built by Microsoft for speed, flexibility
- Xbox Series X games are 'unlike anything you've ever seen before'