Closely following the launch of Intel's new mobile Core 2 Duo processors (Merom), ATI have just introduced their latest Radeon Xpress 1250 chipset for notebooks. This chipset was previously codenamed the "RS600M" and is ATIs first IGP chipset with full AVIVO support using a Radeon X700 derived core.
MARKHAM, ONTARIO, Aug 29, 2006 (CCNMatthews via COMTEX News Network) -- ATI Technologies Inc. (TSX:ATY)(NASDAQ:ATYT) is delivering a new mark in excellence for integrated graphics performance on the Intel mobile and desktop computing platform with the introduction of the new Radeon® Xpress 1250 chipset. The Radeon Xpress 1250 serves up unparalleled graphics performance to the integrated graphics segment, providing more horsepower for the latest 3D games and the most sophisticated multimedia applications.
The Radeon Xpress 1250 will be available through leading notebook OEMs, including NEC who today launches the NEC LaVie L Advanced Type notebook for the Japanese market.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Intel multi-GPU tech: if done right, could hurt AMD and NVIDIA
- AMD Radeon 20.1.4 drivers are optimized for Warcraft III: Reforged
- AMD: Big Navi GPU to disrupt 4K gaming like Ryzen CPUs did to Intel
- Intel struggles continue to ryze: Samsung to help Intel make CPUs
- AMD Radeon RX 5950 XT spotted, again: is this Big Navi?