ASUS are today giving the heads up on their new M2NPV-VM motherboard, a microATX sized offering based on NVIDIA's IGP-equipped GeForce 6150/nForce 430 chipset for the AMD AM2 platform.
To learn all about it, grab ASUS's official PR folks.
Australia, Sydney; August, 2006 - ASUS Technology (ASUS), the worldwide leader for motherboards, today introduces its M2NPV-VM motherboard, providing rich multimedia entertainment features and advanced performance specifications. These include unprecedented integrated video quality, Dual VGA out(DVI-D & RGB), HD audio, HDTV out interface(with TV out module) and 1394a support.
Supports AMD Socket AM2 Athlon 64 X2 / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 / Sempron
The motherboard supports AMD socket AM2 single-core Athlon 64/ Sempron and dual-core Athlon 64 X2/ Athlon 64 FX processors with 2MB / 1MB / 512KB L2 cache, which is based on 64-bit architecture. It features 2000 / 1600 MT/s HyperTransport Bus, dual-channel un-buffered DDR2 800 memory support and AMD Cool 'n' Quiet! Technology.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- Samsung's next-gen Galaxy S11 rumored to have 120Hz display
- Black Shark 3 gaming phone: 90Hz display, 12GB RAM, liquid cooling, 5G
- ASUS ProArt StudioBook Pro X: 17-inch laptop with Xeon CPU, Quadro GPU
- ASUS ROG Swift PG43UQ: 43.4-inch 4K 144Hz with DSC tech