The DailyTech have managed to gather up some spicey details of ATI's upcoming GPU lineup for the holiday season (incl. the 80nm RV570 based models), these being the final run of cards produced before R600 arrives (ATI's first full DX10 compliant GPUs).
Well worth reading up on if you're thinking of dropping some dosh on a new card in the near future.
During the recent Games Convention 2007 in Germany, we received a new roadmap that outlines ATI's pre-R600 plans for its complete graphics card lineup. At the top of chain of ATI graphics cards is the previously released Radeon X1950XTX and CrossFire graphics cards. Slotted right below the Radeon X1950XTX and CrossFire cards will be the Radeon X1900XT 512MB which will be a carryover product. The Radeon X1900XTX is discontinued and being phased out. This completes ATI's enthusiast offerings for the time being.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- PlayStation 5 to outsell Xbox Series X in 2020, analyst predicts
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- PlayStation 5 backward compatibility should support every PS4 game