First unveiled at Computex earlier this year, ASUS have just officially released their new "R2H UMPC", a powerful mobile device set to take on Sony's VAIO UX50/UX90 windows based handhelds and the like.
Taipei, Taiwan; August 25 th, 2006 ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS), a leading provider of high-performance notebook computers, today unveils the latest R2H Ultra-Mobile PC. With built-in high-resolution webcam, incorporated global positioning system (GPS) and biometric fingerprint authentication, the 7-inch ultra compact R2H is designed to fulfill the increasing need for an all-in-one mobile device that enables professionals to stay connected, productive and secured on the go.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- New Star Wars High Republic era may pave way for future games
- PS5 may only enhance PS4 games, legacy PS1, PS2 and PS3 games unlikely
- Quantum milestone reached: world's first quantum computing benchmark
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- PlayStation 5's SSD may revolutionize save states with instant launch