I-ROCKS have just unveiled their "Anti-Jam" RF-6570 wireless keyboard and mouse package which is based on a new technology they call "FHSS" (or Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum), this basically meaning zero interference from all other 2.4GHz wireless products active in the surrounding area. The wireless range from this duo is also said to carry up to 15 metres away from the receiver, not too shabby at all!
For full details, grab the official press release.
With the coming of the wireless workplace, consumers can now enjoy the convenience of wireless products and being unencumbered by wiring. However, some products used at home and in the office such as microwaves, wireless telephones and Bluetooth devices all use the 2.4GHz frequency band making it seem "crowded". This means these devices often interfere with each other or that the digital signal reception is suddenly cut off. To overcome this problem, I-ROCKS has released for the wireless peripheral market the RF-6570 2.4GHz FHSS wireless keyboard and mouse combo which solves the problems of short distances and interference that plague the average wireless keyboard presently on the market and offers users a pleasant surprises due to its sheer convenience.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- Corsair's new VOID ELITE and HS PRO headsets rock Discord-ready mic
- PlayStation 5's first external SSD possibly teased
- Razer unveils new flagship Basilisk Ultimate wireless gaming mouse
- PlayStation 5 specs confirmed by GameStop: 8K TV support, ray tracing
- New PS5-powered PSVR headset is coming, but not at launch