Another fresh announcement from SAPPHIRE supports the release of their new MicroATX sized PE-AM2RS485M motherboard for the Socket AM2 AMD platform. Based on ATI's new RADEON Xpress 1150 chipset with SB600 southbridge, this motherboard includes a DirectX9 integrated graphics solution amongst an array of other noteworthy features as mentioned in the official PR.
Sapphire Technology, known as the market leader in ATI-based graphics solutions has just introduced a new micro-ATX mainboard featuring on-board graphics packed with features to make it the ideal choice in office or multimedia systems.
Based on the latest Radeon Xpress 1150 chipset and new SB600 Southbridge from ATI, Sapphire's new model PE-AM2RS485M combines support for AMD's powerful AM2 Athlon64TM, FX and dual core processor families with the most complete set of on-board features available today.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- SAPPHIRE NITRO+ RX 5700 XT Special Edition teased
- Ex-Xbox VP won't buy next-gen Xbox, will play exclusives on PC instead
- Hardly any devs are making next-gen PS5, Xbox Series X games
- Xbox Series X's new Quick Resume function is revolutionary
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021