SAPPHIRE have just extended their PURE CrossFire series of motherboards with a couple of fancy new offerings for the AMD AM2 platform. Both the new Sapphire Pure CrossFire 3200 and Sapphire Pure CrossFire 3200 Advantage are based on ATI's RD580+SB600 chipset, with the "Advantage" variant adding some more spice to the feature-set with high-def 8 channel sound, more SATA-II ports etc.
For all the details on them, grab SAPPHIRE's official PR folks.
Building on the success of its new generation ATX motherboards, Sapphire Technology has just announced two new models in its PURE CrossFire series delivering top performance and quality to enthusiasts and value to system builders using the latest AM2 CPU architectures from AMD.
Like earlier exclusive Sapphire models, the PURE CrossFire PC-AM2RD580 motherboard looks stunning with its unique design in white and its extreme overclocking and expansion features make it the best performing board in its class. Based on the latest CrossFire Xpress 3200 chipset and new SB600 Southbridge it combines support for AMD's powerful AM2 Athlon64TM, FX and dual core processors with the most complete set of performance tuning features available today.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit