SAPPHIRE have just extended their PURE CrossFire series of motherboards with a couple of fancy new offerings for the AMD AM2 platform. Both the new Sapphire Pure CrossFire 3200 and Sapphire Pure CrossFire 3200 Advantage are based on ATI's RD580+SB600 chipset, with the "Advantage" variant adding some more spice to the feature-set with high-def 8 channel sound, more SATA-II ports etc.
For all the details on them, grab SAPPHIRE's official PR folks.
Building on the success of its new generation ATX motherboards, Sapphire Technology has just announced two new models in its PURE CrossFire series delivering top performance and quality to enthusiasts and value to system builders using the latest AM2 CPU architectures from AMD.
Like earlier exclusive Sapphire models, the PURE CrossFire PC-AM2RD580 motherboard looks stunning with its unique design in white and its extreme overclocking and expansion features make it the best performing board in its class. Based on the latest CrossFire Xpress 3200 chipset and new SB600 Southbridge it combines support for AMD's powerful AM2 Athlon64TM, FX and dual core processors with the most complete set of performance tuning features available today.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel M.2 Optane SSD 905P Appears On Newegg
- Soulcalibur VI physical sales crater, the rise of digital
- Dynasty Warriors 9 online and local co-op update/demo Nov 1
- CD Projekt RED's Thronebreaker - 'No plans' for Switch debut
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas - 82% of unit sales on Switch
- Samsung Bar Plus 256GB Flash Drive Review
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Palit introduces the reinvented GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
- Cooler Master Unveils the C700P Carbon
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 - Now Available for Order
- SP Launches New Pocket-Sized Power Banks
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct