OCZ have just introduced a new range of SD memory cards with a difference. These new SD "Dual" series cards introduce the ultimate convenience of an SD card and USB adaptor in one unit, as demonstrated in the photo below.
"To make it easier than ever for consumers to transfer data from their digital cameras and SD-based consumer devices, OCZ is introducing the new SD "Dual" card," commented Alex Mei, VP of Marketing, OCZ Technology, Inc. "The 'Dual' combines both SD and USB drive functionality into one easy-to-use card making it faster than ever before to access images and data."
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- Microsoft's new Edge logo looks like a Tide pod, please don't eat it
- Xbox Series X may support CFExpress memory cards
- Microsoft Edge takes over Firefox and becomes 2nd most popular browser
- Xbox Series X & PlayStation 5 = more expensive graphics cards in 2020
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech