Tul Corp are quick to lift the curtain on their variant of the new flagship X1950XTX/CrossFire cards, launched earlier today by the ATI guns.
Grab their official announcement here.
Taipei, Taiwan - August 23, 2006 - Tul Corporation, a leading provider of ATI-based graphic cards, today announced the PowerColor X1950 XTX and CrossFireTM graphic cards; raising the bar for the world's fastest graphics solution. The latest from PowerColor uses state-of-the-art architecture with a powerful graphics processing unit along with a revamped cooling system and incorporation of GDDR4 memory.
"The PowerColor X1950 XTX and CrossFireTM catapults us to the forefront of top performing graphics solution." says Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "The visual experience from this setup is absolutely amazing, leaving no compromise for any details with today's most demanding resolutions."
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- PowerColor RX 5700 XT Liquid Devil: liquid cooled Navi costs $599
- PowerColor Radeon RX 5600 XT Red Devil, Red Dragon detailed
- Respawn to push Apex Legends level cap from 100 to 500
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds
- Fallout 76 to get universal level scaling, legendary perks, and more