An announcement from Elitegroup Computer Systems today makes mention of several of their motherboards to have earnt the Intel Viiv technology verification, including the new ECS 945G-M3 offering which makes use of Intel's 945G chipset. The 945G-M3 motherboard is also the first ECS motherboard to show up on Intel's Recommended Materials List, with other ECS boards also set to make it on the Intel RML soon.
For full details, grab the official announcement folks.
Milton Keynes, England, August 23, 2006 - Recognised for providing platforms compatible with today's emerging technologies, Elitegroup Computer Systems, (ECS), a leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, has worked with Intel to earn Intel® Viiv technology verification for several of its motherboards. The 945G-M3 is the first ECS motherboard to make it on the Intel® Recommended Materials List (Intel® RML) - a database of hardware, content, services, and applications that have passed interoperability testing to work with Intel Viiv technology-based PCs. Other motherboards, including the PX1, G965T-M are expected to be on the Intel RML soon.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- Intel multi-GPU tech: if done right, could hurt AMD and NVIDIA
- Intel struggles continue to ryze: Samsung to help Intel make CPUs
- Imgur's new Melee app: the internet's treasure chest of gaming content
- Intel cancels 10nm on desktop, 14nm to hold out until 2022?!
- Intel's first Xe GPU: most likely developer kit, expected in mid-2020