A couple of new pairs of headphones have just surfaced from Creative, the SL3100 Wireless headphones, and HQ-2300D surround entertainment headphones.
One of the key features of the HQ-2300D is the inclusion of a built in Dolby Digital and DTS decoder, this apparently not seen in headphones before.
The SL3100 wireless headphones make use of both bluetooth and also Creative's "Dual Mode" tech for connectivity.
Sydney, 22nd August 2006 - Creative Labs, the Australian subsidiary of Creative Technology Ltd. (NASDAQ: CREAF), the worldwide leader in digital entertainment products for PC users today announced the release of the Creative SL3100 Wireless Headphones. Utilising both Bluetooth technology as well as Creative's patent pending Dual Mode technology, the SL3100 headphones provide up to eight hours of wireless audio experience.
Sydney, 22nd August 2006 - Creative Labs, the Australian subsidiary of Creative Technology Ltd. (NASDAQ: CREAF), the worldwide leader in digital entertainment products for PC users today announced the release of the Creative HQ-2300D Immersive surround entertainment headphones. Watch movies, play video games, and listen to music - all in dramatic 5.1 surround sound. Creative Headphones HQ-2300D comes with a palm-sized decoder with Dolby Headphone technology integrated within. Experience ultimate realism in games and movies, and music in its full, pristine glory.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- World of Warcraft expansion 'Battle for Azeroth' releases
- FromSoftware release Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice screenshots
- Capcom/Valve to fix Monster Hunter: World connection errors
- Marvel's Spider-Man gameplay launch trailer unveiled early
- Nintendo smashes Sony in total hardware sales: 700 million+
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $1,300
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market