A couple of new pairs of headphones have just surfaced from Creative, the SL3100 Wireless headphones, and HQ-2300D surround entertainment headphones.
One of the key features of the HQ-2300D is the inclusion of a built in Dolby Digital and DTS decoder, this apparently not seen in headphones before.
The SL3100 wireless headphones make use of both bluetooth and also Creative's "Dual Mode" tech for connectivity.
Sydney, 22nd August 2006 - Creative Labs, the Australian subsidiary of Creative Technology Ltd. (NASDAQ: CREAF), the worldwide leader in digital entertainment products for PC users today announced the release of the Creative SL3100 Wireless Headphones. Utilising both Bluetooth technology as well as Creative's patent pending Dual Mode technology, the SL3100 headphones provide up to eight hours of wireless audio experience.
Sydney, 22nd August 2006 - Creative Labs, the Australian subsidiary of Creative Technology Ltd. (NASDAQ: CREAF), the worldwide leader in digital entertainment products for PC users today announced the release of the Creative HQ-2300D Immersive surround entertainment headphones. Watch movies, play video games, and listen to music - all in dramatic 5.1 surround sound. Creative Headphones HQ-2300D comes with a palm-sized decoder with Dolby Headphone technology integrated within. Experience ultimate realism in games and movies, and music in its full, pristine glory.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1's monthly updates end in June
- SEGA and Capcom Humble Bundle discounts great games
- Terminal Reality sues Microsoft for patent infringement
- Twitch adds new way to spend virtual bits currency
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit