A couple of new pairs of headphones have just surfaced from Creative, the SL3100 Wireless headphones, and HQ-2300D surround entertainment headphones.
One of the key features of the HQ-2300D is the inclusion of a built in Dolby Digital and DTS decoder, this apparently not seen in headphones before.
The SL3100 wireless headphones make use of both bluetooth and also Creative's "Dual Mode" tech for connectivity.
Sydney, 22nd August 2006 - Creative Labs, the Australian subsidiary of Creative Technology Ltd. (NASDAQ: CREAF), the worldwide leader in digital entertainment products for PC users today announced the release of the Creative SL3100 Wireless Headphones. Utilising both Bluetooth technology as well as Creative's patent pending Dual Mode technology, the SL3100 headphones provide up to eight hours of wireless audio experience.
Sydney, 22nd August 2006 - Creative Labs, the Australian subsidiary of Creative Technology Ltd. (NASDAQ: CREAF), the worldwide leader in digital entertainment products for PC users today announced the release of the Creative HQ-2300D Immersive surround entertainment headphones. Watch movies, play video games, and listen to music - all in dramatic 5.1 surround sound. Creative Headphones HQ-2300D comes with a palm-sized decoder with Dolby Headphone technology integrated within. Experience ultimate realism in games and movies, and music in its full, pristine glory.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz